Scarf square cotton shawls and wraps lady pashmina Tassels Bohemia foulard winter
- Decor, Egyptian Statues, Home
Ancient Egyptian Ankh Wall Plaque
- Dimensions: 8.5″Wx1″Dx16″H 3 lbs.
- Hand-cast using real crushed stone bonded with high quality designer resin
- Each piece is individually hand-painted by our artisans
- Exclusive to the Design Toscano brand and perfect for your home or garden
- Accessories, Gold
Cartouche Pendant with “PEACE” in Hieroglyphic SyMade in Egyptmbols – Solid Style
- Ancient Egyptian symbols that spell PEACE
- Hand-Made in Cairo, Egypt – 1.75 inches long
- In Stock and Ready to Ship with velvet bag and jewelry box
- Includes a Hieroglyphic Alphabet chart
- Optional gift wrapping available in our beautiful gold foil pyramid box
- Home, Lanterns
Moroccan Candle Lantern with Chain
- Not just candlelight-these lanterns add color, pattern and an exotic global vibe to your patio or porch.
- Uses tea-light or votive size candles only.
- Iron and embossed green glass.
- Candle Holder Width: 5″; Length: 11 1/2″ Tall; Chain Length: 12″ Long; Overall Length: 23 1/2″ Long
- Great for weddings, parties, patio, events for indoors/outdoors and more.
Monarch Pure Copper Bamboo Rain Chain, 8-1/2-Feet Length
- Cup Per Chain: 17 Cups
- Cup Size: 4″(L) x 4″(W) x 2.25″(H)
- Each cup has a wide receptacle to capture most of the rainwater and efficiently transports it to the next cup and so on till it reaches the bottom of the rain chain where the rainwater can be collected in a barrel or receptacle for further reuse.
- Over time the pure copper rain chain reacts with the oxygen in the air and develops a beautiful brownish patina on the surface.
- Some splashing will occur and is a natural occurrence of all rain chains.
- FREE Shipping.
Design Toscano Grand Anubis Lidded Urn.
Egyptian Eye of Horus Wall Sculpture, Full Color
Ancient Egyptian Ankh Wall Plaque
National Geographic Kids Everything Ancient Egypt
National Geographic Kids Everything Ancient Egypt: Dig Into a Treasure Trove of Facts, Photos, and Fun.
Age Range: 8 – 12 years
Grade Level: 3 – 7
Lexile Measure: 1100 (What’s this?)
Series: National Geographic Kids Everything
Library Binding: 64 pages
Publisher: National Geographic Children’s Books (February 14, 2012)
Product Dimensions: 9.4 x 0.4 x 11.1 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
DK Eyewitness Books: Ancient Egypt
Now in Paperback!
In Eyewitness: Ancient Egypt, travel back in time and discover one of history’s most remarkable civilizations — from the legends of the great Pharaohs to the triumphs of the ordinary people. Explore the inside of the Great Pyramid in Giza, or learn how Tutankhamun’s tomb was found. Images and supported text throughout the book showcase the pottery, weapons and other objects Ancient Egyptians left behind, the architecture they created, the food they ate, their system of Hieroglyphic writing, and more, giving an eyewitness account of this incredible empire.
For over 25 years, DK’s Eyewitness books have been the most trusted nonfiction series in classrooms, libraries, and homes around the world. In summer 2014 this award-winning series will get a fresh new look both inside and out. The introduction of paperback editions, eye-catching jackets, and updated interiors ensure that the Eyewitness series will continue to be relevant in the ever-changing world of education and remain the go-to source for homework help, research projects, reluctant readers, ESL students, and, as always, to satisfy the minds of curious kids.
Supports the Common Core State Standards.