Eid Hang lanterns Ramadan Decoration Multi-pattern Eid Al-Adha Lam Muslim Eid Mubarak Festival Home Decor Vintage style lanterns14.23$ – 81.82$
Decor, Egyptian Statues, Home
Ancient Egyptian Ankh Wall Plaque
- Dimensions: 8.5″Wx1″Dx16″H 3 lbs.
- Hand-cast using real crushed stone bonded with high quality designer resin
- Each piece is individually hand-painted by our artisans
- Exclusive to the Design Toscano brand and perfect for your home or garden
Arabic for Women
ROPALIA Women’s Abaya Kaftan Dress Stripe Long Maxi Dress Black
- 100% Polyester
- 100% brand new and high quality
- Asian size smaller than US size. Please check the detail size info.
- Made in China.
- Warm Notice: Please read the size chart on product description before ordering, (Not the Amazon Size Chart)
- US Small=China M:Length:54.72″(139cm),Bust:36.22″(92cm),Waist:31.89″(81cm),Sleeve Length:22.44″(57cm)
The Oxford History of Ancient Egypt
Review from previous edition
The approach combines traditional chronological history with cultural and social historical material to produce a well rounded picture … chapters covering prehistory and the intermediate periods are particularly good, with Seidlmayer on the First Intermediate Period and Bourriau on the Second
Intermediate Period outstanding. Bryan’s chapter on the 18th Dynasty before the Amarna Period is also particularly good.’
`If you only want to read one book on Egypt, then read this one … even people who consider themselves as experts on Ancient Egypt will find much to set them thinking: And while such Egyptologists will have a field day, the casual reader will find plenty to arouse their interest, ranging from
the story of the world’s first strike … to the revelation that Scotland Yard possesses a print taken from the hand of a mummy.’
The Northern Echo
`splendid, lavishly illustrated book … the only single-volume work to cover 700,000 years of Ancient Egypt from the stone age to Roman conquest … Lucidly edited by Ian Shaw … you get the facts without the dust. An excellent choice for enthusiasts and novices alike; even better if you
can persuade someone to buy for you as a present.’
Roddy Phillips, Aberdeen Press and Journal
`From the Stone Age to the Roman occupation in the fourth centry AD, the mighty Egyptian dynasties are brought to life in almost 450 pages … never anything but deeply informative, without losing sight of the essential attribute of any book – readability … both stimulating to the casual
reader or keen-to-learn holiday maker and the serious student alike.’
Peter Leach, North West Evening Mail
`brimming with … intriguing facts … also provides a first-rate overview of – le progres Egyptien – from the period when Homo erectus first stalked the land right up to Octavian’s triumphant entry into Egypt in 30 BC.’
Douglas Kennedy, The TimesSKU: n/a
Top Collection Egyptian Goddess Bastet Statue – Egypt Cat Goddess of Music, Dance, and Fertility Sculpture in Cold Cast Bronze – Museum Quality – 12-Inch FigurineEgyptian Statues
Top Collection Egyptian Goddess Bastet Statue – Egypt Cat Goddess of Music, Dance, and Fertility Sculpture in Cold Cast Bronze – Museum Quality – 12-Inch Figurine
- ✔️ EXQUISITE CRAFTSMANSHIP – Premium sculpted cold cast resin – real bronze powder mixed with resin. Hand-painted in bronze finish with color accents to give a high-quality look with intricate details.
- ✔️ CAT-LOVER’S DELIGHT – A regal sitting Egyptian Cat Goddess Bastet on a base. Measures 12 inches tall, 3.75 inches wide, and 7.25 inches long
- ✔️ COLLECTIBLE DECOR – Sturdy and fits nicely with any decor at home or in the office. Honor your feline with this gorgeously regal figurine.
- ✔️ PERFECT PRESENT – Packed with molded Styrofoam in beautiful gift-box ready for any occasion. Ideal present for cat lovers or Egyptian enthusiasts.
- ✔️ BASTET CAT GODDESS – Bastet is the beloved Egyptian Cat Goddess. Protectress of women, children, cats and those who care for them. She is also the goddess of sunrise, music, dance, pleasure, family, fertility, and birth.
- ✔️ FREE Shipping in USA.
Pyramid (DK Eyewitness Books)
- Age Range: 8 – 12 years
- Grade Level: 3 – 7
- Series: DK Eyewitness Books
- Library Binding: 72 pages
- Publisher: DK Children (August 9, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0756607167
- ISBN-13: 978-0756607166
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 0.4 x 11.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
The Egyptian Book of the Dead The Book of Going Forth by Day
The Papyrus of Ani is the most beautiful, best-preserved, and complete example of ancient Egyptian philosophical and religious thought. Written and illustrated some 3,300 years ago, The Egyptian Book of the Dead is an integral part of the world’s spiritual heritage. It is an artistic rendering of the mysteries of life and death. For the first time since its creation, this ancient papyrus is now available in full color with an integrated English translation directly below each image.
This publication opens the door to one of humanity’s earliest and finest spiritual treasures. The Chronicle Books edition of The Book of Going Forth by Day was first published in 1994 and revised in 1998. This twentieth anniversary edition has been revised and expanded to include significant improvements to the display of the images of the Papyrus, a survey of the continuing importance of ancient Egypt in modern culture, a detailed history of Egyptian translation and philology since the discovery of the Rosetta Stone in 1799, and a state-of-the-art Annotated Bibliography and Study Guide for Ancient Egyptian studies.
For the first time in 3,300 years, The Egyptian Book of the Dead: The Book of Going Forth by Day: The Papyrus of Ani is showcased in its entirety in seventy-four magnificent color pages. With this third revised edition, the entire corpus of this critical work is given its most accessible and lavish presentation ever.
Free ShippingSKU: n/a