Sarcophagus Ushabti Under Mummy
You Are Bidding on Heavy Rare ANCIENT EGYPTIAN ANTIQUES Sarcophagus Ushabti Under Mummy . Since the coffins played an important role in ancient Egyptian life as it was the house of the afterlife for the deceased and others did not preserve the body and will not end and will not be resurrected as was believed in the ancient Egyptian as the Pharaohs believed that the deceased of the kings must be buried with him to serve him in my life The other where the work of eating and agriculture and cleaning and serve the king in all his requests and therefore the ancient Egyptian artist in the industry and decoration.
The coffins were different in their industry in terms of the deceased’s wealth. Mummification and coffins were expensive and controlled by the great priests who were in the process of embalming at the time and the minors were not learned by others and was a secret of the ancient kingdom of Egypt tried by Egyptian law if the secret came from one of the priests to the public or to any foreigner.
This sarcophagus of shwabti was also made in this way as seen in the picture
ushabti at the top and ushabti inside you do not see if the cover of the coffin was placed on it and was placed with the Prince or King to protect the tomb and the mummy
- Our Guarantee That the Item Will Delivered to You As Shown in Pictures Therefore we recommend that you see the picture well and then take your decision and take your responsibility.
- Height: 12 cm / 4.72 inch
- Width: 11 cm / 4.33 inch
- Length: 27 cm / 10.62 inch
- Payment: We Accept PayPal.
- Shipment: DHL Fast Shipping 4-12 Days with track number.
- Condition: Good Condition As shown in pictures.
- Provenance: Stone Wrapped in Linen in the Desert of the Egyptian City of Luxor
- Returns: we refund you money after you return the piece.
Thank You For your time to view our listing and appreciate your time