Are you looking to add a little mystery or drama to your interior or exterior design? Moroccan-style lanterns may be just want you are looking for. Moroccan-style lanterns have a rich, exotic history and their design sense is a conglomeration of many cultures: African, Middle Eastern, and European. They have a rustic feel, and yet they add a sense of other worldliness. Their colorful stained glass and lamp shades bounce light in unique patterns around any space. Today, they are a popular choice among designers due to their style, economical price, and overall craftsmanship. Really each Moroccan-style lantern is a unique work of art, so adding some into your home design can add something special to your decor.
Moroccan Candle Lantern with Chain
- Not just candlelight-these lanterns add color, pattern and an exotic global vibe to your patio or porch.
- Uses tea-light or votive size candles only.
- Iron and embossed green glass.
- Candle Holder Width: 5″; Length: 11 1/2″ Tall; Chain Length: 12″ Long; Overall Length: 23 1/2″ Long
- Great for weddings, parties, patio, events for indoors/outdoors and more.