Ankh, the actual Hieroglyphic sign, was a symbol of life for the ancient Egyptians. Also known as the Key Of Life, the key of the Nile, or crux ansata (Latin for “cross with a handle”), the Ankh is a popular motif in Egyptian art. However, in modern day, the Ankh is usually taken for a Christian cross.
14k Yellow Gold Egyptian Ankh Cross Pendant
- well-detailed Egypt Ankh cross bracelet charm or necklace pendant (1.70 grams).
- finely handcrafted with solid 14 karat yellow gold in faithful polished finish.
- comes with free special gift packaging.
- made in the USA yet offered at factory direct jewelry price.
- ships from the manufacturer directly to the customers.